HSG offers a variety of custom designed filter products to meet equipment protection requirements for many industrial applications. Our woven wire cloth and rigid frame construction offer a sturdy product with low pressure drop while still capturing airborne dust. These are ideal for harsh temperature conditions and outdoor applications. For indoor applications a foam media as well as disposable polyester are ideal for greater dust handling and potential flame resistance.
HSG’s industrial air filters are manufactured under ISO quality standards and can be configured with EMI shielding media if requested.
Compliance Standards and Product Features:
Standard Media Types for Metal Frame Filters
- Woven Wire Cloth Calendared wire cloth between a protective grill that can be used in wet or dry environments. The separate layer construction increased dust holding capability and is easily cleaned with a vacuum or mild detergent solution.
- Slit and Expanded Aluminum Easily cleaned media that can be provided oil coated or dry depending on its application. It’s possible to calendar this media to fit different sizes of filter frame types.
- Polyester A syntheitc media which is very durable. This media is flame retardant and mosture resistant. Polyester media has a high dust holding capacity.
- Polyurethane A cost effective media that is light and flexible. This media is washable and available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Fiberglass This is an economical media with increased density which allows for greater dust handling.
HGS’s Custom industrial filter applications: